The generation mechanism of the microporous membrane is that in the heavy ion generator, heavy ions of a certain energy are allowed to pass through the relatively thin membrane material, so that the membrane material is impacted by ions and causes radiation damage, and the pore size is formed by chemical etching. PET microporous film has the characteristics of high mechanical strength and good radiation performance, and has great market prospects in the application field of batteries, especially new energy vehicle battery packs.
15μm 20μm 25μm 32μm 40μm
1. High heat resistance and zero shrinkage;
2. Excellent electrolyte wettability;
3. High puncture resistance;
4. High charge-discharge stability;
5. Effectively improve the high charge and discharge capacity of the battery;